Monday 17 October 2011

Brisbane - again!

So, after 4 months in Tropical North Queensland, I flew back down to Brisbane to continue my travels up the East Coast. It was sad leaving Cairns and the Atherton Tablelands as I really love it there. But it's nice to know I'll be back in a couple of weeks! And there are lots more exciting places to see on the way :)

I landed in Brisbane early in the morning on 5th October and checked in to Base Central, the hostel I stayed at last time. Didn't really do much as I was only there for 2 nights, and saw a lot of Brisbane last time I was there! One thing I did that I'd wanted to do last time was go to the Art Gallery. It was pretty good, lots of Aboriginal art which is cool as its not something you'd see at home. 


Also met up with 3 of the boys I did OzIntro with, Will, Jack and Tom. So it was good to see them, hadn't seen them since Byron Bay back in May. Had a bit of a drunken night then was up early the next morning to get the bus to Noosa!

No comments:

Post a Comment