Monday 2 May 2011

Coogee!

I’m now staying in the Coogee Beach House, which is the OzIntro hostel. I checked in here on Thursday after having a look in the S H Ervin Gallery in the city, which was quite good!
Once I got to Coogee I met up with a girl in my OzIntro group and we headed to Bondi Junction to look round the shops, then walked to Bondi Beach and paddled in the sea! It was really pretty as there was a rainbow going over the beach J When we got back to Coogee we went for a yummy burrito – mine had prawns & mango in it! It was tasty!

Bondi!

On Friday I had a lazy day as the weather wasn’t great. I bought some food and went on the internet at that’s about it! Found some prawns in Woolworths that were reduced to I cooked them for tea then watched the Royal Wedding!!

Saturday me, Shweta, Katie and Mitika (people I’m doing OzIntro with) went into the city and went on a tour of the government house and went to a crime museum – not really my cup of tea but it got me out of the rain! In the evening we went for cheap cocktails at a bar called Scubar then went out for food with 2 other OzIntro girls, Rohan and Lauren. It was nice to meet some of the people I’ll be spending this week with!

Yesterday was the first nice day in a while! In the morning I met up with someone my mum had put me in touch with (her piano teachers son!) so I got a few tips about travelling Australia from him and his wife! Then I spent most of the afternoon lying on Coogee Beach with Shweta and Katie! Went for a drink in the evening then had an early night ready for todays activities!

I met some of the OzIntro boys this morning so I’ve met almost everyone in my group now! Today I’ll be going jet boating and we have a city orientation!
I’ll probably update this again once OzIntro is over! Should be a fun week I hope!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds good sis :) Have a fun ozintro week xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo of Bondi Helen, looks lovely. Will look forward to reading about your week of fun!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Just caught up after Cyprus. Sounds like you,ve been pretty busy since you got to Sydney. Piccies are brill. Hope the Ozintro week goes well. Enjoy. xxx

    ReplyDelete