Tuesday 27 September 2011

Bye Bye Farm!

I have finally completed my 88 days farm work in order to get my 2nd year visa! Hooray!
Had a pretty non eventful last few weeks at the farm. Got back from Malanda and Jo and Paul left, then 2 weeks later Steph left. It was sad to see them go cos we'd all been together on the farm since me & Steph arrived! So for the last two weeks there was just 4 of us!
We had a couple of good nights though, we went to the 'DJ FM Party' at the Mareeba RSL which was fun, then had a house party for my birthday - not quite how I imagined I would spend my birthday in Oz, but it was still fun.

Sarah & Me at the RSL

Sean, Andy & Me at the RSL

My birthday party!

So on 15th September I packed my bags and left the farm! Bye bye farmer Helen, Hello backpacker!

No comments:

Post a Comment